Dive 'N Drive Package
- Best for: Divers of all ability levels
- Best season to visit: Year-round, as it's below the hurricane belt
- Weather: 70s, sunny and dry in the winter, 80s in the summer, with occasional afternoon or evening showers
Discover a new world at the coast of Bonaire. Protected, sheltered and close. These three words explain why Bonaire draws divers back time and again to enjoy some of the finest reefs in the Caribbean. Our entire island is surrounded by a zone of protection, the National Marine Park, and the western shore is washed in clear water and sheltered from wind and waves. Reefs begin just yards from the beach. Boat diving is relaxed and shore diving is as simple as parking and wading in. Ashore, the vibe is low-key relaxation and outdoor recreation, with a roster of adventures that includes windsurfing, mangrove tours, mountain biking, hiking and day trips to remote, surf-washed coves.
Our boutique oceanfront apartments offer paradise in a private setting. Bellafonte is an tranquil retreat tucked away on the stunning island of Bonaire in the Dutch Caribbean. With direct access to the turquoise waters of the Caribbean via a private pier, paradise really is a step away. With only 22 seaside apartments, Bellafonte provides the discerning traveler with world-class accommodations that feel like home.
Combine the best of both worlds with our Dive 'N Drive Package and save 10% on your room rate!
- 7 nights accommodation
- 6 days unlimited shore diving*
- 7 days Double Cabin Manual pick-up Truck incl. CDW insurance
- Based on 2 persons occupancy - $ 1050 per person per week (Studio)
- Based on 2 persons occupancy - $ 1383 per person per week (Junior Suite)
- Based on 2 persons occupancy - $ 1610 per person per week (Senior Suite)
- Based on 4 persons occupancy - $ 985 per person per week (Grand Suite)
- Based on 4 persons occupancy - $ 1563 per person per week (Penthouse)
- Based on 2 persons occupancy - $943 per person per week (Studio)
- Based on 2 persons occupancy - $1188 per person per week ( Junior Suite)
- Based on 2 persons occupancy - $1451 per person per week (Senior Suite)
- Based on 4 persons occupancy - $ 871 per person per week (Grand Suite)
- Based on 4 persons occupancy - $ 1483 per person per week (Penthouse)
Terms and Conditions of Package:
All rates are quoted in U.S. Dollars per person/ per week and do not include the Service Charge of 10% and the Government Tourist Tax of $6.50 p/p/p/n.
Government taxes and lodging rates are subject to change without notice.
Payment: 25% due at confirmation of reservation and balance 30 days prior to arrival. In the event 30 days past, full pre-payment is due at confirmation time.
Payment for Holiday Christmas Period: 25% due at confirmation of reservation and balance 90 days prior to arrival. In the event 90 days past, full pre-payment is due at confirmation time.
Cancellation Policy: In case of cancellation 45 days or longer before arrival the deposit minus $100 cancellation fee will be refunded. If cancelled 44 to 30 days prior to arrival, the full deposit will be forfeited. For cancellations between 30 and 14 days prior to arrival 50% of the total amount is non-refundable. If cancelled within 14 to 7 days, of arrival 75% of the total amount will be non-refundable. Cancellation less than 7 days prior to arrival or in case of no-show, the entire stay is non-refundable. Unused nights due to a later arrival time or day or an early departure are non-refundable.
We advise you to take out travel insurance.
Check-in begins at 2:00 p.m.
Check-out before/until 11:00 a.m.
Changes to the reservation including arrival and departure dates and times are subject to approval and written agreement between the parties.
Bank account: 410.879.05 - Swift: MCBKBQBN